In view of the purpose and objectives of Touch-Life Mission & Leadership School, applicants must have a desire to serve GOD and manifest a life dedicated to Christ. They have to show evidence of sound moral character and wiliness to live in harmony with the standards and philosophy of Touch-Life Mission & Leadership School.
Applicants must be at least 16 years of age at the time of enrollment. Special consideration may be given to younger applicants by the Admissions Office. There is no upper age limit. Applicants must be in good health and be capable of carrying a demanding academic load.
Formal application for admission must be made on regular forms supplied by the school or downloaded online. All application forms should be filed with the Office of the Registrar no later than 3 weeks before the first day of class. The following forms must be on file with the school:
1. Obtain and fill out an application form.
2. A 300 word typed essay that includes a personal statement of faith, a brief overview of yourself, and your work and ministry experience and why you want to be trained at Touch-Life Mission & Leadership School.
3. Submit to the registrar’s office a high school transcript or college academic record or certification of the satisfactory completion of Touch-Life Mission & Leadership School remedial programme.
4. Return a completed admission forms with two reference letters from two heads of churches.
5. Two Passport photographs and a copy of National ID.
6. Applicants should have been free from drugs, alcohol and tobacco for at least six months before enrolling.
7. Prospective students must be actually participating in a local church for at least six months prior to applying to Touch-Life Mission & Leadership School.
Candidates seeking admission into the diploma programmes must at least have four credits on not more than two sittings in the SSCE or GCE or its equivalents at O’Level or 3 credits at one sitting or other qualification recognized by the Institution. All candidates seeking admission must at least have a pass in Christian Religious Knowledge and English Language.
Note: Though a student without the entry qualification may be admitted but will be on one year remedial programme. For all bachelor degree programme candidates must have five credits at not more than two sittings at WASC, O’Level or its equivalent.
CLICK HERE to download Application Form
CLICK HERE to download Academic Calendar